Friday, June 27, 2014

A Trip at the Bluffers Park

It was a fine day yesterday. The sun was shining in the sky, feeling a little hot; but the wind was breezing , giving a comfortable cool. On this delightful day, We, the teachers and students of MicroSkills LINK, came to the beautiful Bluffers Park located on one of the shores of  the lake Ontario, having a nice field trip.
Almost most of the teachers and students were present at this trip. The groups included varieties of people belonging different nationalities. Although, we got together very well. Some of the students had cars but most of them hadn't. Those who had cars warmly invited others who hadn't cars to take a ride so that everybody who wanted to take part in the activities was able to get there successfully.
The park was very large. As this was the first time to visit the park for four of us in our car, so we didn't know where we should park the car and almost passed every parking site until we at last found the exact parking place. I thought if I had gone there by TTC lonely, I mightn't have found the right place immediately. And even if I had eventually found the right place, I would have been very tired and couldn't have enjoyed the beautiful scenery. Here I want to express my thanks to Salim for his taking me there.
The activities were very abundant. Some people walked along the lakeside, some played balls on the grass ground, and some watched water birds playing together. I watched the cool and fresh lake water and thought that I wish the resources of drinking water all around the world, especially around China, would be like this. But I knew that was a dream at present.

It was time for lunch. People brought their food separately and gathered together to begin their picnic. It was a wonderful picnic. Most of the food was homemade and tasted very delicious. This was an opportunity for teachers and students to enjoy varieties of food. And it was more important that people could use this opportunity to develop their understanding each other.

From this field trip, I feel that it is a good form to organize a trip like this. It can not only make our body relax but also enhance the cohesion as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment